Welcome and Congratulations
on your new blessing!
My name is Tish, I offer Birth and Postpartum doula services in Central Connecticut and Hampden County Massachusetts.
I am a DONA Certified Doula and part of the preferred doula program at Manchester Hospital(ECHN). I also volunteer with Operation Special Delivery, providing low cost doula services to woman who's partners are deployed during their pregnancy, birth and postpartum period.
I have been interested in childbirth ever since I became pregnant for the first time. I feel it's my calling to providing this much needed emotional and physical support to woman and their partners before, during, and after childbirth.
In addition to being a doula, I am the mother of three beautiful children and happily married to my best friend. In my spare time I enjoy yoga, reading, and spending time with my family.
It would be my sincere pleasure to meet with you and explore your desires for your birthing experience and postpartum period.
- DONA Birth Doula Training - March 2010
- Breastfeeding Basics Course - March 2010
- Cesarean and VBAC Support - May 2010
- Prepared Childbirth Course - June 2010
- Massage for Doulas and Midwives - July 2010
- Creative Movement for Birth - October 2010
- Epidural Anesthesia for Labor and Birth - December 2010
- Bradley Childbirth Education Course - January 2011
- DONA Postpartum Doula Training - February 2011
- Birth Matters Lecture by Ina May Gaskin - March 2011
- Cloth Diapering 101 - September 2011
- Induction - Benefits, Risks and Alternatives - April 2012
- Infant, Pediatric and Adult CPR Certification - March 2013
Painless Childbirth With Giuditta Tornetta - April 2013
Preparing for a VBAC - June 2014
Hypnobabies Hypno-Doula Training - August 2014
Herbal Support for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond - November 2014
Healing Birth Trauma - November 2014
Understanding the Needs of Preemie Families - November 2014
Massage for Birth Professionals - November 2014
My Doula Babies